Alternative Small Business Gift Guide 2018
It’s that time of year where we’re coming at you with a gift guide of amazing small businesses you should DEFINITELY be checking out this christmas! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favourite companies, we’ve tried to include as many different types of brands as possible. It was difficult to keep the list so short. But here we go!
GIFT GUIDE – PAINKILLER CLOTHING
– Heavy metal clothing designed and handmade by one stud obsessed, bad-ass lady! Painkiller specialise in one off pieces, ranging from trousers and dresses to incredible jackets. Taking inspiration from everything dark and heavy, we truly love this one woman business!
Shop Painkiller Clothing HERE!
Keep up to date with Painkiller by following their Instagram @painkillerclothing
GIFT GUIDE – LOVE TOO TRUE
– We’re strong believers that Tartan and check prints are slowly taking over the world, and we’re SO on board with that. Love Too True is a handmade clothing company based in Chesterfield, England and is ran by a team of talented ladies. We’ve had the pleasure of visiting their show room of which we spent the majority of our time drooling over their selection of pleated skirts and ever-so flattering high-waisted cigarette trousers.
Shop Love Too True by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Love Too True by following their Instagram @lovetootrue
GIFT GUIDE – LUDLOW LUNA
– Ludlow Luna is your ultimate destination for dreamy homeware, stationary and accessories. Their website is filled with enchanting scents and magical candles. This is truly a company to buy from if you’re after something mystical for yourself (or for a loved one!)
Shop Ludlow Luna by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Ludlow Luna by following their Instagram @ludlowluna
GIFT GUIDE – MEMENTO MORI GOODS
– Our Gift Guide wouldn’t be complete without these guys. Good’s for this life, and the next. Your place to go for statement, inventive spooky pins with added glow in the dark goodness!
Shop Memento More Goods by clicking HERE
Keep up to date with Mememto More Goods by following their Instagram @mementomorigoods
GIFT GUIDE – AGASHI BY CHRISTINA O
– This is the kind of attire you want to be wearing when the police show up to your mansion with the news that your rich husband has died under mysterious circumstances. Beautiful mesh gowns, delicate body suits and AMAZING bat wing kimonos.? What more could a girl want?
Shop Agashi By Christina O by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Agashi by following their Instagram @agashibychristinao
GIFT GUIDE – THE CREATURES
– As a girl who live’s in her flares, this company is a dream. Handmade trousers, hot pants and jumpsuits are dominated by their amazing 60’s and 70’s style. Scorpion and snake appliqué ensure this company is only for the daring and the deadly!
Shop The Creatures by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with The Creatures by following their Instagram @shopthecreatures
GIFT GUIDE – HALLOW COLLECTIVE
– Our Gift Guide stop for heavy metal T-Shirts and accessories. These guys are UK based and bring you apparel, pins, patches and accessories that are to die for. This company is for anyone that likes to keep it Loud and Heavy.
Shop Hallow Collective by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Hallow Collective by following them on Instagram @hallowcollective
GIFT GUIDE – LITTLE WHIP
– Little Whip have perfectly balanced out everything dark, mysterious and kinky. Think whips, chains, and barbed wire. Little Whip stock a range of apparel, pins and patches. Something for every dark thought you’ve ever had!
Shop Little Whip by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Little Whip by following their Instagram @littlewhip
GIFT GUIDE – MYSTICUM LUNA
And of course, it wouldn’t be an alternative Gift Guide if we didn’t shamelessly include ourselves! We’ve tried our hardest to step our game up over the last year by bringing our customers witchy goodies with a dark twist. We’ve added to our homeware section as well as our apparel over the last few months, think cosy t-shirts and gothic interior.
Shop Mysticum Luna by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with us by following our Instagram @mysticumluna!