It’s that time of year where we’re coming at you with a gift guide of amazing small businesses you should DEFINITELY be checking out this christmas! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favourite companies, we’ve tried to include as many different types of brands as possible. It was difficult to keep the list so short. But here we go!
– Heavy metal clothing designed and handmade by one stud obsessed, bad-ass lady! Painkiller specialise in one off pieces, ranging from trousers and dresses to incredible jackets. Taking inspiration from everything dark and heavy, we truly love this one woman business!
Shop Painkiller Clothing HERE!
Keep up to date with Painkiller by following their Instagram @painkillerclothing
– We’re strong believers that Tartan and check prints are slowly taking over the world, and we’re SO on board with that. Love Too True is a handmade clothing company based in Chesterfield, England and is ran by a team of talented ladies. We’ve had the pleasure of visiting their show room of which we spent the majority of our time drooling over their selection of pleated skirts and ever-so flattering high-waisted cigarette trousers.
Shop Love Too True by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Love Too True by following their Instagram @lovetootrue
– Ludlow Luna is your ultimate destination for dreamy homeware, stationary and accessories. Their website is filled with enchanting scents and magical candles. This is truly a company to buy from if you’re after something mystical for yourself (or for a loved one!)
Shop Ludlow Luna by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Ludlow Luna by following their Instagram @ludlowluna
– You may recognise this amazing company from one of our recent joint giveaways. As a customer of this jewellery company we can vouch that Mercury Hour’s handmade pieces are truly something to behold. Ran by a Celestial being, this company captures jewellery for bikers, witches and everything in between!
Shop Mercury Hour by clicking HERE
Keep up to date with Mercury Hour by following their Instagram @mercuryhour
– Our Gift Guide wouldn’t be complete without these guys. Good’s for this life, and the next. Your place to go for statement, inventive spooky pins with added glow in the dark goodness!
Shop Memento More Goods by clicking HERE
Keep up to date with Mememto More Goods by following their Instagram @mementomorigoods
– This is the kind of attire you want to be wearing when the police show up to your mansion with the news that your rich husband has died under mysterious circumstances. Beautiful mesh gowns, delicate body suits and AMAZING bat wing kimonos.? What more could a girl want?
Shop Agashi By Christina O by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Agashi by following their Instagram @agashibychristinao
– As a girl who live’s in her flares, this company is a dream. Handmade trousers, hot pants and jumpsuits are dominated by their amazing 60’s and 70’s style. Scorpion and snake appliqué ensure this company is only for the daring and the deadly!
Shop The Creatures by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with The Creatures by following their Instagram @shopthecreatures
– Everyone loves a classic bath bomb, but a Hexbomb is a bath bomb and then some! Ever dreamed of bathing in the blood of your enemies? Then this is the company for you! Gothic bath bombs that turn your water from blood red to the deepest darkest black. This company is Vegan and Cruelty free, which is something we strongly support.
Shop Hexbomb by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Hexbomb by following their Instagram @hex_bomb
– Our Gift Guide stop for heavy metal T-Shirts and accessories. These guys are UK based and bring you apparel, pins, patches and accessories that are to die for. This company is for anyone that likes to keep it Loud and Heavy.
Shop Hallow Collective by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Hallow Collective by following them on Instagram @hallowcollective
– Little Whip have perfectly balanced out everything dark, mysterious and kinky. Think whips, chains, and barbed wire. Little Whip stock a range of apparel, pins and patches. Something for every dark thought you’ve ever had!
Shop Little Whip by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with Little Whip by following their Instagram @littlewhip
And of course, it wouldn’t be an alternative Gift Guide if we didn’t shamelessly include ourselves! We’ve tried our hardest to step our game up over the last year by bringing our customers witchy goodies with a dark twist. We’ve added to our homeware section as well as our apparel over the last few months, think cosy t-shirts and gothic interior.
Shop Mysticum Luna by clicking HERE!
Keep up to date with us by following our Instagram @mysticumluna!