www.mysticumluna.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- When you sign up to our newsletter we will send you the latest news and sales offers from Drop Dead. Emails will be sent on a weekly basis.
- If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information from us please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We use your personal information for payment and processing of your order purposes.
- We may use your contact details to keep you up-dated about promotions or offers that we think will be of interest to you.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us by email.
- We do not store your credit card or financial information on our website.
- By visiting our site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- For example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity that are collected for targeted advertising.
- This data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
- Users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the DAA opt-out site aboutads.infoor the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email at email@example.com
Unit 7 Imperial Buildings